Site Civil Engineering
- Residential Subdivisions
- Commercial Sites
- Mixed-Use Sites
- Hiker/Biker Facilities
- ADA Accessibility
- Institutional Building and Campus New and Retrofit Improvements
- Educational Building and Campus New and Retrofit Improvements
- Parking Lots
- Storm Drainage
- Storm water Management
- Erosion and Sediment Control
- Construction Specifications
- Cost Estimates
- Shop Drawing Reviews
- Construction Bid Support for Clients
- Construction Sequencing
- Maintenance of Traffic – Pedestrian & Vehicular
- Permit Acquisition
- Public Presentations
Site Civil Engineering Services From AB Consultants, Inc.
AB’s site civil engineering services include the design and development of commercial and residential sites and subdivisions in Washington, D.C., Baltimore, Maryland, Delaware and Virginia. High-quality site and structural engineering is crucial to the functionality of a community or private property.
Our Site Civil Engineering Services
The major subdivisions of our site civil engineering services are site and subdivision design, landscape architecture and structural design. Our landscape architecture services include design, planning, management, preservation and rehabilitation. Specifically, AB has experience working on the following civil and landscape design projects:
- Campus and streetscape designs for public plazas and parking lots
- Urban design for towns and streetscapes
- Stormwater management facility landscaping, including pond and wetland treatment and stormwater management
- Highways, transportation structures, bridges and transit corridors
- Hardscape plans
- Public infrastructure and facilities
- Parks, playgrounds, sports facilities, nature preserves, hiker biker trails and environmental delineations
- Jurisdictional conformance planting plans
- Planning, form, scale and siting of new developments
- Housing areas, industrial parks and commercial developments
- Subdivision layout, zoning projects and permit applications
- Environmental and landscape assessments, planning advice and land management
- Forest conservation plans
- Concept/schematic site plans for transportation, residential, commercial and institutional projects
Our landscape architects and civil engineers have worked on various types of structures and spaces – large and small, urban and rural, with hard and soft materials and hydrology and ecological issues.
Additionally, our landscape architectural services includes supervising contracts for construction, preparing design impact assessments, conducting environmental assessments or audits and acting as an expert witness at inquiries on land use.
Contact AB for More Information About Our Site Civil Engineering Services
Since our Civil Engineering department has a part in almost every one of our projects, we invest in the services our engineers and architects have to offer. Staff training and education is a large focus for civil engineering and landscape design to ensure our clients get the quality engineering and site design services they need.
To learn more about AB’s site civil engineering services, contact us today. We proudly serve commercial and residential clients in Maryland, Washington, D.C., Delaware and Virginia.
Need Help ?
Please Feel Free To Contact Us.