Construction Management and Inspection
- Review Bids
- Address RFI’s
- Review CO Requests
- Create, Monitor, and Review Schedules
- Review Shop Drawings
- Monitor/Record Contractor’s Activities
- Perform Compaction & Bearing Tests
- Perform Concrete Slump and Air Entrainment Tests
- Inspect Structural Components
- Inspect Paving
- Pile Driving Inspection and Logs
- Manage Completion, Acceptance, and Close-Out Inspections
Construction Management and Inspection Services From AB Consultants, Inc.
When you work with AB, you get the whole package — that’s why in addition to our range of engineering services, we also offer construction management and inspection services to our clients. Whether you’re working on a site in Baltimore, Washington, Virginia or Delaware, our team will ensure your project stays on schedule and within your budget.
Our Construction Management and Inspection Services
A thorough inspection is one of the most important factors of the success of your construction project. At AB, our experienced construction inspectors have the appropriate certification and licenses to perform necessary services during construction for quality assurance and control.
Our primary construction management and inspection services involve material testing, QA/QC inspections, as-built inspections, construction scheduling and construction surveillance.
We also ensure our inspectors continue to update their training and certificates through necessary seminars and other educational opportunities. Many of our inspectors have graduate engineering degrees, which enables them to better monitor the quality of construction, as well as the necessary characteristics of the engineering construction materials.
AB’s inspectors monitor earthwork activities and perform related geotechnical tests to ensure necessary compaction and bearing values have been achieved by the contractor’s means and methods. We will also inspect and perform tests for concrete placement, which include:
- Concrete Placement: Slump test, air content test, aggregate segregation during pouring and other non-destructive concrete tests
- Structural Steel: Checking of reinforcement, cover, formwork and cleanliness prior to concrete pours
- Bituminous Inspection: Checking temperature, compaction, viscosity, and grades
- Structural Welds: Checking of length and thickness as per the plans
Contact AB for More Information About Our Construction Management and Inspection Services
To learn more about AB’s Construction Management and Inspection services and how we can contribute to the success of your project, contact us today. We proudly serve clients in Maryland, Washington, D.C., Delaware and Virginia.
Need Help ?
Please Feel Free To Contact Us.